Vetario T50M Intensive Care Unit (230v UK plug)
The medical (‘M’) version of the S50 has a number of additional features which makes it more flexible and better suited to veterinary applications:
- Oxygen compatibility: The M version is fitted with an oxygen connector and can be safely operated with increased oxygen concentrations to aid recovery
- Drugs can be conveniently administered to the patient using the supplied medicine reservoir connected to your nebuliser pump
- Observation of patients is aided by a switchable internal light which safely illuminates the chamber interior
- The control system includes audible and visual warning of temperature fluctuations outside user-defined limits. The alarm is also triggered by power failure; once power is restored it will warn that control has been lost while power was off
- The digital display shows the humidity level as well as temperature within the chamber. The optional EX Humidity Pump can be fitted to provide fully automatic humidity control if required.
Nebuliser ampule and connector tubing supplied as standard.
Tested for Safety by BSI
The elevated oxygen levels which can be so beneficial to patients’ therapy also introduces the hazard of much easier combustion. This means that the higher oxygen levels in an intensive care unit can lead to fire much more readily than in normal atmospheres. The Vetario T40M and T50M have been designed to control these risks and for additional reassurance they have been independently tested by BSI for product safety to the Animal and Medical Incubator standards.
Protected by Biomaster anitmicrobial additives:
Hygiene in intensive care units is of vital importance, to reduce risk of infection and contamination all Vetario intensive care units incorporate Biomaster Antimicrobial Protection into the cabinets during manufacture. Biomaster Protection is embedded within the plastic itself* which prevents the growth of harmful bacteria helping to provide the optimum environment for a speedy recovery. Proven to quickly reduce bacterial growth by up to 99.99% Biomaster Protection is an effective means of reducing the risk of cross infection from MRSA, E.coli, Campylobacter, Legionella, Salmonella and many other harmful species of bacteria.
- Digital temperature control
- Display choice of °C or °F
- Water pan for humidity
- Digital Humidity display
- EX Humidity pump option
- Temperature alarm
- Secondary thermostat
- nebuliser fitting
- Oxygen compatible
- Smooth, easy-to-clean interior
- No vulnerable edges for animals to chew
- Positive pressure with gentle fan ventilation
- Twin stage filter, for removal of harmful bacteria and fungi
- Water reservoir for increasing humidity with external top up
- Tough, clear hinged door with secure catch
- 2 year guarantee (subject to simple online registration)
- Overall height (mm) 560
- Overall width (mm) 690
- Overall depth (mm) 490
- Floor area (mm) 600 x 400
- Effective volume (litres) 100
- Power consumption (Watts) Max 160, Typical 95
- Power supply 230v, 50Hz
- Weight (Kg) 9.2
This product is intended for oxygen administration by trained practitioners such as veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses in a permanently supervised environment. Please ensure professional advice is obtained before using this product.